Sixty Five Hours by N. R. Walker








Five shiny stars and it's a free read!

This was witty and amusing, hot and sexy, thoughtful and interesting. To put it simple: this book was a great and highly enjoyable read!

The contrast of the drastic change in Cameron's and Lucas' relationship may be a stark one, but the author manages to make it come across really beliveable. 

Let's move to the smexy scenes
Hot damnit! Someone pass me a fan!
There were quite a lot of them. Not that I mind, not at all. They were written really fucking great, excuse the language, but damn those scenes were hot!
The way the author stayed in character made reading this even more fun. Lucas doesn't beat around the bush and you really can't help but like him.

Oh god, don't even let me get started on those fucking sensual almost sex scenes. They killed me.
Although there was really quite a lot of sex, it didn't hinder the development of the story. Well, most of the sex came after the main plot...
The ideas on the advertisement for the condoms was great and really thoughtful, as well as the one for socks at the end. 
While I just mentioned socks: Cameron give me your socks! They're awesome!

Anyway, reading this book is a great way to spend a few hours of your life. I promise they won't be wasted! For me this book is definietly worth to be read again.

Comments

Popular Posts